Enrollment will proceed as follows:
1. The Admissions Coordinator will schedule a conference for all new families.
2. Turn in the necessary documents to the Business Office including:
- New Student Application
- Medical History form
- Current up-to-date health and immunization record
- Copy of student's birth certificate
- Report Cards - prior & current year
- National standardized test scores
- Teacher Recommendation form
- Principal/Counselor Recommendation form
- Pastoral Family Recommendation form
- Pastoral Student Recommendation form (Grades 6-12)
- Student/Parent Handbook form
3. After the Admissions Committee reviews the information, the Admissions Coordinator will inform the family of the decision regarding admissions.
4. Upon acceptance of your student at CCS, sign and turn in the Tuition Contract and the non-refundable Enrollment Fee.
Students are not considered enrolled until the New Student Application and Tuition Contract are signed, and the non-refundable Enrollment Fee is paid.